|iMMap Mini Imagemap Menu|
"Hair Corp" demonstration (navigation map)
- This menu is an imagemap menu enhanced with drop-down menus.
- The demo has 6 hotspots with pop-up sub-menus.
- The optional titles have been de-activated; as the titles of each hotspot are already
visible on the main image, they are not needed on the sub-menus.
- The hue, saturation and contrast options have been set to provide a deep
blue sub-menu colour scheme; actual text, background, highlight and border colours
are calculated automatically in response to your overall colourscheme definition.
- In this demonstration the optional intelligent positioning system has been
overridden - the user-definable parameters instruct the applet always to position
the sub-menus to the right of the hotspots.
- The hyperlinks have been deactivated here, so if you click on anything, you will
not be taken to any other pages.
- You should be aware that, like most other java menus, the pop-up menus on this
applet cannot pop-up over frame borders or even pop-up outside the applet. Read
the technical note on this topic.
- The version shown above is the commercial version; the free-to-non-commercial
version has a small hotspot with copyright information. The free version can be
immediately downloaded. If you are commercial, you should download the free version
first for use as a temporary trial version before buying.
|The name of this java menu is iMMap Mini Imagemap Menu. It is a hybrid drop-down menu / image-map menu.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU