"Timber topbar" demonstration (drop-down menu)
- This is a drop-down menu with multi-level submenus.
- Click the mouse on the menu to activate submenus.
- The X-Bar Menubar provides an entirely different technical solution
to the same framebusting problem. The object is to get pop-up menus to drop and
pop over frames and other HTML content. The Menubar uses what are known as
"AWT PopUp Menus".
- The advantages compared to the X-Bar Powerbars: simple small single applet file - easy to implement; no applet
signing required to get rid of the browser messages at the bottom of the submenus.
- The disadvantages compared to the X-Bar Powerbars: submenus are not graphically configurable; nodes cannot
fire links; does not work on Netscape 4.x for Macintosh.
- Note carefully: this menu only activates on a CLICK on the top level items;
it does not activate on ROLLOVER.
- This demonstrations shows:
- Antique wood theme design for the top level of the menu
- Submenus opening up to 10 levels deep, with screen edge detection and auto-bounce-back
- Like all IMINT.COM menus, X-Bar menus can handle extremely high volume index
systems (tested up to around 5000 and probably capable of going much higher), and are ideal for integrating into many different kinds of dynamic
index creation systems. Their indices are fully compatible with all our other menus.
- For instructions and technical notes, please refer to
the extensive online information.
- Before you buy, download the trial version.
- To find out more, continue to the next drop-down menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is X-Bar Menubar. It is a drop-down menu with many submenu levels for large indices.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU