- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- The key feature of a synchro-sliding menu is that the opening and closing
of folders is synchronized - i.e. occurs simultaneously.
This results in faster submenu access for the user, plus an elegant and impressive
site usage experience.
Pass your mouse over the menu to the left, and try opening and closing the folders.
- Some things you can change yourself when you try or buy this applet...
- All the colours (30 colour parameters, each with 16.7 million possible values)
- The way it slides
- 10 different slide types (top-down, bottom-up, reveal, fast squeeze, smooth squeeze, slats, pop-slats, unilateral slots, bilateral slots, flick)
- 2 types of sliding synchronicity: partial and total
- fully controllable sliding speed
- 2 types of slide trigger: mouse-click and mouse-move
- Button and text sizes and positions
- Icons - choose any 4 from 15 bullets, and change their colours to whatever you like
- View more of the demonstrations of this applet to see for yourself just how flexible it is
- There are many more things you can change - just refer to the feature and parameter