- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- Click and move the mouse over the buttons to test
the various interactive options.
- This demo shows double nested submenus - the differences
between the submenu levels are visualized here by
colours and graphical variations.
- The most frequently asked question about this applet is:
"can I use my own buttons?". The answer is: YES! You can of
course use any of the hundreds of button designs we have on
offer, but you can also find or make your own.
- The next most frequently asked question is much like
this: "what do I get if I buy? - just one of these demos?".
The answer is: if you buy the one iSlide Pro Sliding Buttons applet, you can
then use it to make ANY or ALL of what you see demonstrated
here - or, using your own graphics, all sorts of other things.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...