- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- Click and move the mouse over the buttons to test
the various interactive options.
- This demo shows different text alignment options,
with arrows on the right-hand side marking folders and
tect aligned to the right with a wide margin set.
- The most frequently asked question about this applet is:
"can I use my own buttons?". The answer is: YES! You can of
course use any of the hundreds of button designs we have on
offer, but you can also find or make your own.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...