- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- Click and move the mouse over the buttons to test
the various interactive options.
- This demo shows the use of stylesheets to assign
different styles (here: colour schemes) to groups of
buttons. The groups can be easily made up as you wish.
The stylesheets formatting commands includes numerous
colour, graphical and text formatting options.
- This demo also shows the default button appearance.
When no external graphic is selected, the applet creates
a default style of button.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...