- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- This demo adds a scrollbar, border and background to the
one of the previous designs, as well as using more complex buttons.
- To try the scrollbar, open a folder and then drag the
slider to the left of the buttons.
- Design by artist Michael Albers
- These special designs by Michael Albers are freely downloadable
and can be used without further charge when you purchase the iSlide Pro
Sliding Buttons applet.
- If you like the kind of designs Michael Albers produces and you
would like something of equal quality suited to your own website
- ...he will happily make some designs for you (and levy his own
charges for this);
- ...he is also very familiar with our applets and can set
up your navigation system for you as well;
- ...just visit his website to find out more.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...