|iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I|
"Wooden library (2)" demonstration (sliding menu)
- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- Tooltips are a standard feature of most full applications - but unusual
with java or applets. Place the mouse over any of the entries in this demo
and a pop-up box will appear after a short delay.
- Tooltips normally appear in colours dependent on the settings of your operating
system. As java is not allowed to access system properties, the applet chooses
neutral colours of its own. The boxes also appear more compactly than they do
on most applications as menu applets normally don't have much space available.
- To set the contents of a tooltip, follow the normal procedure for setting
a status bar message. The applet, just like an HTML ALT tag, will put the
message into the browser status bar (if visible) and into the tooltip.
- Tooltips are optional and can be switched off.
- Folder behaviour
- A much requested addition to v.5 was the ability to change the folder
behaviour so that various combinations of double-clicks or clicks on the +/-
boxes could open and close the folders.
- This allows, for example, a single click to load a hyperlink and a double
click to operate the folder.
- Each folder's behaviour can be individually defined. So, for example, you
could set all the top-level folders to behave one way, and lower level ones
to behave differently.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I. It is a sliding java menu tree with redefinable graphics and advanced drill-down features.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU