|iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I|
"LCD/remote tree" demonstration (sliding menu)
- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- This demonstration show the previous very simple
implementation combined with border, background and
scroll images, plus a more detailed history-tracking
- The theme is an LCD display on a cellphone or
portable electronic tool.
- If you don't like the red/blue/yellow history-tracking
colours, you can easily change them yourself.
- To try the scrollbar (right-hand side), open the
bottom folder first and then drag the button.
- A common user modification to border images like
this is to write your website's name onto the top of
the border image using an image editor.
- As the applet supports tiling of background and border
images (like an HTML page), lined backgrounds like this
are easily drawn.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I. It is a sliding java menu tree with redefinable graphics and advanced drill-down features.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU