|iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I|
"Capacity demonstration (1)" demonstration (sliding menu)
- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- This demonstration shows the large capacity of iSlide Pro and Pro-X
tree menus. You can use it to compare performance between versions.
- There are almost 3000 entries managed by this tree.
- The main problem with large indices is that the index files
themselves can get quite large and it takes a while for them
to download over the network. IMINT.COM uses a package sytem to
deliver indices in manageable amounts and ensure a fast working
applet - so called "DRILL" commands are used for this.
- To drill down into this index, just click on any menu
item in this applet, and the sub-indices will load.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I. It is a sliding java menu tree with redefinable graphics and advanced drill-down features.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU