"Standard java menu tabs I" demonstration (menu tabs)
- This is a multi-function hybrid applet menu combining java
menu tabs with a drop-down menu system.
- The menu includes: (i) mouse-sensitive switchbars
beneath each tab, which can act as additional navigation within each layer,
and (ii) drop-down menu systems to add even greater scalability to the
- Level 1: tab bar which drives layers to provide a fast flick-through
navigation to the main sub-sections of your website.
- Level 2: tab-sensitive switch-menu displaying a submenu for each
tab; instant display.
- Levels 3 - 10: AWT-style drop-down menus adding depth and great scalability to
your navigation system.
- Many additional features, including font formatting, colour formatting,
tab styling, alignment, padding and spacing.
|The name of this java menu is iTab Express. It is a java tab menu with switchbars and drop-down menus.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU