- iTab Pro QuickNavBar Type II is an advanced multi-level tabbed applet
much like the one we use for our own site navigation. Its features include:
- Very high scalability - e.g. all these demonstrations show indices with over 1000 items,
downloaded fast in a compressed file from the server; much larger sizes are possible.
- For convenient user interaction with large indices, the applet offers a system
of tabs (top level), switchbars beneath the tabs, and multi-level drop-down submenus
popping up from the switchbars. In these demonstrations, the drop-down menus go up to three levels deep,
but much greater depths are possible.
- Drop-down submenus are true frame-crossing submenus which can pop over frame edges,
other HTML content and even over plug-ins like flash.
- Optional search interface which can be attached to your server-side search engine - like any
HTML search box, but more attractive.
- Optional preloaded icons.
- Extensive colour and shape styling of text and tabs.
- This demonstration shows:
- Cut-corner inlaid tab style
- Multi-colour tabs with different colour schemes for selected and focus states
- Right-hand alignment of tabs and switchbars
- Drop-down arrows on switchbar menu items with submenus
- Sound effects for a variety of user actions (the sound effects can be changed or removed by you)
- For instructions and technical notes, please refer to
the extensive online information.
- Before you buy, download the trial version.
- To find out more, continue to the next demo...