- This is a java tree menu applet enhanced with multiple tab displays.
- iTree Pro differs from iSlide Pro Trees by having a relatively
fixed interface style. You can change colours, sizes and layout, but
graphical features such as overall look-and-feel, as well as scrollbars,
icons and backgrounds, require iSlide Pro's versatility.
- The strength of iTree Pro is its far greater functionality. The bytes
we saved by taking out the graphical versatility, we put to use by adding
multiple tabs, multiple menu types, a mouse-sensitive display screen and
other new features.
- This menu is a particularly complex implementation of iTree Pro
showing most of its advanced features. Click down the menu system for
live controls which show you things like slideshows, tab switching,
DHTML integration, etc.
- Note that if the "history-tracking" colours (here: green/red)
disturb you, you can change or remove them easily.
- iTree Pro can also be implemented in very simple and highly
variable manners as the further demonstrations show.
- To find out more, continue to the next demo...