- This is a java tree menu applet enhanced with multiple tab displays.
- The ability to display a simple text file in a scrolling
display is primarily intended for use in auxiliary tabs.
- When used on a multi-tab variation of iTree Pro, the text
file option could, for example, display a help screen, or
website information of a general kind, such as legal or
- The DRILL commands in iTree Pro could also be used to
dynamically change the contents of a text file tab from
a tree - clicks on tree elements could load different text
files into additional tabs.
- In this demonstration the text file option is used in a
single tab on its own.
- To find out more, continue to the next demo...