- This menu is an imagemap menu enhanced with drop-down menus.
- Sensomaps are imagemaps which can handle both polygonal and discontinuous shapes, making them very useful for geographical maps and complex technical diagrams.
- Click on any hotspot to launch a user-definable multi-level framecrossing pop-up/drop-down menu system.
- Context-sensitive text/images can be defined by the user to appear in the resizable, repositionable preview panel.
- Hotspots and submenu items can launch any sequence of multiple scripts, hyperlinks, sounds or other media content.
- You can apply this applet to your own images: prepare diagrams of your home town, important buildings,
scientific work or paintings - and have context-sensitive information pop-up.