iTab Pro QuickNavBar Type II
- This is an exceptionally powerful multi-function java menu
combining tabs and drop-down menus with many other state-of-the-art menu features.
The switchbars and drop-down menus allow the menu to handle enormous sites
running into many thousands of pages and documents.
- Unlike the other menus in the iTab range, this menu can use
conventional frames layouts or frameless layouts. It does not
require layers and its implementation is therefore simpler.
- A great variety of tab styles are available.
- Multi-level navigation styles:
- Level 1: tab bar with optional user-definable hyperlinks and script triggers.
- Level 2: tab-sensitive switch-menu displaying a submenu for each
tab; instant display.
- Levels 3 - 10: pop-up AWT menus adding depth and great scalability to
your navigation system.
- More than 50 extra parameters compared to Express version.
- Optional search interface
- Menu items can trigger user-defined scripts
- Supports user-defined icons, which can be animated GIFs
as well as normal GIFs
- Hand cursor on mouse movement
- Text shadows and many extra colour parameters
- Optional ZIP-compressed indices
- Enhanced DBCS support
- True-type font support
- User-definable sound effects
- Latest version: 2.30
- Difference between "type I" and "type II" of this applet
- Type I: true tab driver which allows you to have many HTML
pages open at the same time and switches instantaneously between
them (like the one on our own website)
- Type II: simulated tab driver - much easier to implement, much
the same as other navigation applets except that it looks like
a set of tabs
|The name of this java menu is iTab Pro QuickNavBar II. It is a hybrid java menu tabs and java drop-down menus.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU