|Sensomaps: java menus with maps, diagrams and drop-down menus|
- Java menu applet which displays an image file (such as JPG or GIF) and turns it into an imagemap.
- As an imagemap, it can handle both polygonal and discontinuous shapes, making it very useful for geographical maps and complex technical diagrams.
- Preloaded highlight images allow fast emphasis of hotspots.
- Context-sensitive multi-line textual information can be defined by the user to appear in a display panel at the side of the map.
- Available in a FREE version (download now).
- Also available in a paid-for version (without visible references to our company)
as part of a lower-priced multi-applet pack.
- This applet does not have drop-down submenus - for a version with
drop-down submenus, click here.
- Small byte-size: 12 KB.
|The name of this java menu is Sensomap Mini. It is a image map with non-rectangular mouse-sensitive hotspots.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU