|Java menu knowledge base|
Warnings 20 to 27
These errors mean that something is wrong with the image files which
you asked the applet to use.
If you set the escapepage parameter, the applet will generally
try to compensate for the missing images by creating replacements internally.
In other words, despite an image load failure, imint.com applets should
nevertheless always display a functional menu.
- 20. Background image file failed to load (if specified)
21. Frame image file failed to load (if specified)
22. Buttons/symbols image file failed to load (if specified)
23. Scroll image file failed to load (if specified)
24. Overlay image file failed to load (if specified)
25. Image file for symbols/buttons smaller than required by parameters
26. Image file for scrolls smaller than required by parameters
27. Failed to create all button/symbol images (check button/symbol file)
- Files not uploaded.
- Files uploaded to the wrong place.
- Files corrupted.
- The applet wasn't correctly told the location or name of the files - check the instructions.
- Your server may have a case-sensitivity issue with filenames.
- You may have a temporary network problem.
- You may have a cache-related problem.
- The file may have the wrong internal layout (errors 25 and 26).
- You may have told the applet to access an icon or image that is no longer
in your project.
- You may have a firewall that is configured to prevent applets loading images.