|Java menu knowledge base|
Errors 6, 10, 11, 13
These errors mean that you formatted the index file wrongly. The errors
are always accompanied by a line number (zero-based), which may help you
identify the position of the error in the index file. This device saves
time enormously. If the escapepage parameter is set, the applet will try
to compensate for errors 10 to 13 and should still display a functional
- 6. Miscellaneous fatal formating error.
- 10. Hierarchy marker error.
- 11. Stylesheet marker error.
- 13. Formatting/length error in a menu entry line (check inverted commas).
Remember to read the beginner's tutorial to writing java menu content.
- Writing the wrong number of inverted commas in a line.
- Losing the line-breaks when uploading (file corruption).
- Inserting line-breaks where they don't belong.
- Inserting inverted commas into the content without using an escape character - i.e. write \" if you want an inverted comma to appear on the applet.
- Writing incorrect hierarchy or stylesheet markers.